Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Pearl Obession


My first encounter with pearls was when my mother handed to me a piece of heirloom. Two beautiful perfectly round shape yellow colored pearls set on gold stud cast. I was so stunned by the pearly luster. Even after more than 20 years in keeping, the pearls are stunningly exquisite!
When I put it on, it accentuates a woman's beauty in a way that a diamond could not. The subdue glow that enhance the elegance of the wearer, the feeling of the understated glamor. I fell in love with pearls instantly!
I personally feel that women can never have enough of pearls. Pearls are gems that do not cost a fortune on the wallet and the versatility transcends beyond time. Unlike diamond that are hard set on a metal; pearls can be re-strung, re-designed, and re-polished to create a new set of accessories. From bracelet to necklace; Pearls allow the proud owner to play with her creativity.
Pearl truly is an exquisite creation of the sea. It is something that can be handed down from generation to generation and never to lose its charm.

My wish now is to be able to hand down these beautiful little treasures of heirloom to my children and hopefully to my children's grand children. In Shaa Allah.

Have a pearly weekend!


No comments: